Local Roofing, Sheet Metal, Siding & Remodeling Career Opportunities
Custom Installations is a family-owned roofing, siding, sheet metal, and gutter company who has been serving the greater Chicagoland and Metro Milwaukee area for 50+ years. We specialize in remodeling, insurance claims, historical restoration, new construction, and exterior remodeling. Looking for employees with experience, but also willing to train.
Sales – PAID TRAINING
Full time, Competitive Rates
When you are the best player in the game, you don’t have to tell others how good you are. If you are classy, you don’t need to. Your reputation speaks for itself. Since 1969, Custom Installations has been Chicagoland’s premier remodeling company. So instead of telling you how awesome we are blah, blah, blah, we’d like to tell you about an awesome chance for you to make the money you deserve.
What’s in it for you:
- Leads provided based on performance but self generation is a must
- $3000 training wage (paid weekly for 4 weeks)
- Industry leading compensation designed around you. Our top reps are making on average $95K. There is no limit to your earning potential here!
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Company vehicle (waiting period and meeting sales goals apply)
- Sales contests and other incentives
- Quick Builds
- Commercial Capabilities and a focus on high end homes to make the BIG money.
- We do EVERYTHING – not just roofing. A million opportunities to up sell/cross sell
- Uplifting and supportive culture that rewards honest work & team unity
- Encouraging & assisting management that prizes innovation and your ideas
- Continuing education to keep you at the forefront of the industry
- High performance company culture with LOW turnover. We want you to be happy mind, body, and soul.
- All the tools you need to succeed
- Strong policy of advancement from within
- Retail opportunities (meaning higher commission for you!)
- BBB A+ Accredited and rock solid reviews on Facebook and Google
- Angie’s List Super Service Award winner
- GAF Master Elite and CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster
- Multiple locations so many chances to go after big storms this storm season
- The support of Custom Installation’s strong brand and ongoing marketing efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced in sales
- Be willing to work as a member of a team in an environment where communication and collaboration are key to driving success.
- Be able to pass a background check and have a valid drivers license
- Access to reliable vehicle
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little or no direction
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
What you will be doing:
- Ability to present the value of our products to prospective clients
- Ability to perform a roof inspection – we will train you the “Custom Way”!
- Follow up with clients and provide an insane level of customer satisfaction in line with our core values
Quite simply, we are the best contractor in Chicagoland. You don’t have to be a genius to know that for the right person, that means a solid paycheck. Don’t take our word for it, year after year, clients are saying, “I chose something better. I chose Custom.” It’s time for you to choose Custom and open up to a whole new world of possibilities.
Pay: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
Roofing, Siding, and Gutter Installation Crews
Full-time, competitive rates
Now Hiring In-House Crews – we will consider all experience levels.
- Roofing: Asphalt, Cedar, Slate, DaVinci, Flat, Metal, and Tile
- Siding: Cedar, Hardie, Vinyl, LP, and Shingle
- Gutters: Aluminum, Copper, and Steel in K Style and Half Round
- Architectural Sheet Metal, Standing Seam Roofing, Custom Copper Work, and Inlaid Gutters
- Training provided
- We supply tools, equipment, and materials for all jobs.
- On-site crew foreman must speak English.
Flat Roof Installers
Full time, Competitive Rates
- Must have experience with TPO, EPDM, Torch Down, etc.
- Experience with other types of roofing a plus.
- Installers needed for both new construction roofing, tear offs and re-roofing, and service work.
Roofing and Siding Installation Crews
Subcontractors, Competitive Rates
- Roofing: Cedar, Slate, and DaVinci.
- Siding: Cedar, Hardie, Vinyl, LP, and Shingle.
- Subcontractors must have a valid roofing license.
- Must also have current liability and worker’s comp insurance.
- Provide your own equipment and tools, we supply the materials.
- On site crew foreman must speak English.
Please forward all questions and resumes to email@example.com .