Whether managing an apartment complex or a large senior community, property managers spend much of their workdays maintaining the grounds and buildings they’re responsible for. It can be time-consuming and stressful but also very necessary.
When properties are neglected or not cared for properly, their value decreases. They also become less attractive to potential residents and may even require costly repairs down the road. It’s critical that property managers enlist the help of a trusted professional such as Custom Installations to care for their exterior remodeling needs.
Here are five ways Custom Installations can help property managers with remodeling:
1. Roof Repair & Replacement – There are few exterior jobs more costly or time consuming than roof repair or replacement. When working on larger projects, an experienced contractor is always your best bet. With decades of years in the industry, Custom Installations will ensure your roof work is done efficiently and with the expert care you expect from a contracting partner.
2. Siding Maintenance & Installation – Siding not only adds to the look of the exterior but also offers the important job of protecting the interior from the outside elements. When siding becomes faded or begins to crack or pull away, replacement is often necessary. Custom Installation’s siding services include both complete replacement as well as small repairs. Whether you need to seamlessly match a new piece to the existing exterior or want to find the right material choice for your extensive renovation, we are here to help.
3. Exterior Renovations – Updating the exterior of a property can breathe new life into an old, dated façade. Enhancing its look not only increases curb appeal but also makes it more attractive to potential buyers or residents. Custom Installations is skilled at combining both beauty and function to a structure’s exterior design.
4. Window Repair & Replacement – Well-functioning windows are important to every home including large community settings. For large complexes, though, it can be a large undertaking to replace them when the need arises. Let our team work quickly and diligently to ensure each unit has windows that fit properly and work well.
5. Storm Restoration – Powerful storms can cause major damage to building structures. Custom Installations is Chicago’s local contractor trusted to be there when disaster strikes. With experience working on larger projects, we can handle any size property restoring it back to its original condition.
If you are a property manager looking for the right partner for your exterior remodeling needs, you want to know the company you hire is both trustworthy and dependable. For those in the Naperville and surrounding areas that expert partner is Custom Installations. As a fully-licensed and certified contracting company, we offer our clients the care and professionalism they deserve. Let us help you save time and money by keeping your property safe, secure and looking great. Schedule your consultation today!